Self Contained Cabin Accommodation
Chalets - 2 Bedroom, 6 Berth
Modern cabin ideally located either near children's playground and swimming pool, or in quieter location at back of park with ocean views. 2 bedrooms - main with Queen and second bedroom may have either bunks or single beds plus double sofa bed in lounge room. Fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Sofa, TV and DVD. Reverse cycle air conditioning. PLEASE ADVISE YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION ON BOOKING
Reduced mobility access
We have one chalet that has a disabled bathroom which will accommodate a wheelchair. This cabin has a queen bed in the main bedroom & 2 singles in the other. It also has a fold out lounge bed.
Peak Season/Periods (Including Christmas, Easter, Long Weekends, Public Holidays, School Holidays and Special Events) : Minimum Booking periods apply.
If booking more than 30 days in advance a deposit is required to secure reservations; full balance is payable 4 weeks prior to arrival date. If booking less than 30 days prior to arrival full payment is required at the time of booking.
Low & High Seasons: Require a deposit at the time of Booking.
Online bookings conditions may differ.
Ledge Point Holiday Park may refuse a booking at any time from any person whom the management reasonably believed may :
• not be the person named on the booking
• not be the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card or not be able to pay for any charges
• cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• be younger than 18 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• be concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
Bookings for schoolies week must be done via phone and are at the discretion of Management
Your booking is for a set time and once confirmed, any changes will result in liability for payment of the whole of the time unless you have cancelled in accordance with this policy. Cancellations must be in writing. Guests who fail to arrive on the designated day or by 10.00 am the following day will forfeit all monies paid. Tariffs are not refundable if you choose to shorten your stay.
In the event of your booking being cancelled prior to arrival, the following conditions apply:
• 30 days or more prior to arrival date: A cancellation fee of up to $30 will apply
• 14 to 30 days prior to arrival date: A cancellation fee of up to $30 or 50% of amount paid (whichever is greater) will apply
• Less than 14 days prior to arrival date: No refund applies
ONLINE BOOKINGS - Check online booking sites for cancellation policies.
Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
Refunds after Arrival: Ledge Point Holiday Park has a “NO REFUND POLICY”.
• Think carefully about the number of days you wish to book for. Check your arrival registration form to ensure we have the right arrival/departure dates
• Be aware that the receptionists cannot give you a refund
• No refunds will be given for inclement weather
• If you feel there are exceptional circumstances please ask to speak to the Manager. Consideration may be given for a credit note.
Ledge Point Holiday Park reserve the right to eject guests from the park who are deemed by management to be breaking Park guidelines; behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing guest; using unacceptable language. No refunds will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
This cabin sleeps a maximum of 6
Maximum of 4 adult(s) can be accommodated
Maximum of 4 children can be accommodated
What's in your cabin?
- Air Conditioner
- All Linen provided
- Balcony/ Courtyard/ Veranda
- Bedrooms separate from living area
- Bunk Beds
- Cooking Utensils
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Disabled Facilities: please call park for further information
- DVD Player
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Fully Self Contained Kitchen
- Internet - wireless
- Outdoor Setting
- Queen Bed
- Shower -no bath
- Smoke Free
- Table and Chairs
- Welcome Tea, Coffee and Sugar